Posted on | October 18, 2015 | No Comments
In episode 84, the Twilight Newborns discuss the 10th Anniversary of Twilight Special Edition and Grey the Book.
- Stephenie Meyer releases 10th Anniversary edition of Twilight that includes Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined. Link to the book on Amazon.
- “After 10 years of Bella and Edward, Twilight Reimagined Brings a Twist” NPR.com (Oct 6, 2015)
- Stephenie Meyer Says New Twilight Novel Is Just Bonus Material: ‘This Is Not a Real Book, and I Am Totally Aware’ (People.com, Oct 9, 2015)
- Watch the videos from The Storytellers: New Voices of The Twilight Saga
- Robert Pattinson thought Edward Cullen was suicidal and Stephenie Meyer disagreed (BuzzFeed.com, Oct 8, 2015)
- Julianne Moore would give Kristen Stewart a kidney (Vanity Fair, Oct. 5, 2015)
- Grey by EL James sold 1 million copies in its first week of release (LA Times, June 22, 2015)
- Christen’s birthday – Twilight Birthday Presents
- Melissa’s birthday – Vitamin R shirts from Lowd77.com
Meat of the Discussion – Anticipation of Life & Death: Twilight Reimagined
- Visit the book’s website
- Bella is now Beau
- Edward is now Edythe
- Gender Benders!
- Stephenie’s wanted to write this story to show the story still works if you switch it up
- Stephenie’s mom couldn’t get into the new story because there was no Edward
- Have you read Life or Death? What do you think? Let us know in the comments!
Subscribe through iTunes!