Posted on | March 30, 2014 | 1 Comment
In episode 80, the Twilight Newborns discuss Rob Pattinson’s Dior Homme Campaign and 50 Shades! The Musical.
- Red Room by 50 Shades! The Musical
- Rob Pattinson is the face of Dior Homme Fragrance
- Rob was filming a new movie, Life, in Toronto. See more at the movie’s fan site, lifethefilm.com.
- Kristen Stewart does an interview with Marie Claire. See the interview, ‘Girl On Edge,’ at marieclaire.com.
- Entertainment Weekly: Sucked Dry: Is the Vampire trend dead?
- Divergent advance ticket sales beat Twilight. See more at nbcnews.com.
- Emily Browning doesn’t regret passing on the role of Bella. See more at perezhilton.com.
- 50 Shades of Grey movie completed filming. See more at Eonline.com.
- Fan of the Week: Rach-Rene Cullen’s iTunes Review
- Christen’s Jasper Jr. hamster
Meat of the Discussion – 50 Shades! The Musical
- The parody’s website
- Would Edward approve?
- Should you take your man?
- Review of Ana, Christian, Katherine Kavanaugh and José
- What to do if your co-workers also show up?
- You have to be 18-year old to attend
- Soundtrack available at iTunes
Subscribe through iTunes!