Posted on | June 10, 2013 | No Comments
In episode 76, the Twilight Newborns discuss the documentary, Twilight Saga Forever, and TwiHarder lawsuit against Summit Entertainment.
- Those behind the Twilight spoof, TwiHarder, are suing Summit Entertainment for $500 million. Read more at LA Business News
- Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: their relationship status. Read more from The Sun.
- DVD sales of the Twilight Saga have been decent for Lionsgate. Read more at Business Week.
- Was Francis Bean Cobain up for the role of Bella before Kristen Stewart was cast? Read more at US Weekly.
- Listen to our reaction to the Hillywood Show Parody of Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Warm Bodies.
- Warm Bodies came out on DVD on June 4. Get the details from the official site.
- Our iTunes Feed and cover art have been updated.
- Fan of the Week: Kerry
Meat of the Discussion – Twilight Saga Forever and The Book Club Play
TV Guide’s Twilight Saga Forever
- See the sneak preview on YouTube
- Hosted by Jackson Rathbone
- Rob Pattinson Red Carpet Interview
- Feelings from the cast about the end of the Saga
- Top 5 Fan Moments from Twilight – Breaking Dawn Part 1
The Book Club Play by Karen Zacarias
- A review from Washingtonian and from Atlanta Theater Fans
- Edward as Heathcliff
- Is Twilight important literature?
Subscribe through iTunes!