Posted on | October 28, 2012 | 1 Comment
In episode 71, Melissa and Christen travel to the land of Twilight – Forks, Port Angeles and Seattle – and report back all they have learned.
- Hello Seattle – Owl City
Places the Twilight Newborns visited:
- Bella Italia Restaurant
- Port Book and News
- The Cullen House (Miller Tree Inn)
- Leppell’s Flowers & Gifts – “Twilight Central”
- Team Forks Tour
- Forks Coffee Shop
- Forks Police Department
- Forks High School. Go Spartans!
- Native to Twilight Store
- Thiftway and Forks Outfitters
- Bella Swan’s House
Other cool things we did:
- Purchased and tried to choke down Rainier Beer (Sorry, Charlie)
- Visited South Beach State Park
- Smacked ourselves in front of the Escala in Seattle
- Met Yoda at the Sucher’s and Son Star Wars Shop in Aberdeen, WA
- Laid under a bridge at Kurt Cobain Riverfront Park
- Snacked on the Edmonton/Kingston Ferry
- Caffeinated at the First Starbucks in Pike Place Market
Subscribe through iTunes!