Posted on | March 7, 2011 | 4 Comments
In episode 54, we discuss Alice, her past and her special powers.
- “She is brighter” by The Mitch Hansen Band
- 2011 will make Box Office history for releasing 27 movies sequels, making ’11 the year with the most sequels in history (See more at Slashfilm.com)
- Rob Pattinson interview by MTV about Breaking Dawn love scenes (See more at MTV.com)
- Summit releases Breaking dawn scene photo from Isle Esme (See more at MTV.com)
- Rob on the cover of April’s Vanity Fair (See more at VanityFair.com)
- Breaking Dawn filming in Vancouver (See more at BreakingDawnMovie.org)
- New Moon inspires Stevie Nicks’ new album (See more at the TwilightLexicon.com)
And was thinking about your discussion of Victoria, and not seeing her as a villain because she did what she did out of grief and anger for the Cullens killing James. And it popped in my head that Stephanie Meyer said the same thing essentially. I think it was somewhere in the behind the scenes for Eclipse where she said something to the effect of, “To Victoria, Bella is just like a hamburger, and how would you feel if your true love was killed over some hamburger?”LOL! I remember totally cracking up over that and thinking it was nice that SM had such a good sense of humor about her books.
Meat of the Discussion – Alice’s time in the asylum
- Alice’s character description at the Twilight Lexicon
- Alice’s human life
- How does being a vampire cure you of your issues?
- How can Alice be happy despite her past?
Subscribe through iTunes!