Posted on | June 7, 2010 | No Comments
In episode 45, we discuss how awesome Edward is and Volvo’s new Twilight promotion.
- “Sucked out” by Superdrag
- New Volvo promotion at lostinforks.com starting June 22 for a chance to win the Volvo XC60, the model that appears in Eclipse.
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is released! Check out breetanner.com
- Stephenie Meyer releases her playlist for Bree Tanner. See more at stepheniemeyer.com
- “Yes Please” – Muse
- “Heads Will Roll” – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- “Midnight and I” – White Rabbits
- “Now We Can See” – The Thermals
- “Falling In” – Ha Ha Tonka
- “Rocking Horse” – The Dead Weather
- “New Noise” – Refused
- “What If We Could” – Blue October
- “The Royal We” – Silversun Pickups
- “Count Me Out” – Meese
- “Blindness” – Metric
- “Set the Sails” – Dan Mangan
- David Slade gives a shoutout to fans on the official Twilight Saga Facebook page. See more at Twilight Saga on Facebook.
Snooki gives advice to Robert Pattinson. See more at MTV.com.
- Kristen Stewart quote controversy. See more at LaTimes.com.
- Ladies of Twilight in Vanity Fair. See more at TwilightLexicon.com.
- Poll: Who are you excited to see in the Eclipse movie?
- Newborns scope out Hot Topic and Suncoast
- Buy Twilight Newborns merch for Eclipse at CafePress
Meat – How awesome is Edward?
- Edward Cullen’s character profile on TwilightLexicon.com
- Edward’s best saga moments
- Edward is the gateway drug to Jacob
- Dream dates with Edward
Subscribe through iTunes!