Posted on | February 21, 2010 | No Comments
In Episode 38, we discuss Bella’s mom, Renee Dwyer, and the Eclipse Script.
- Happy Birthday to Taylor Lautner! Feb 12
- Eclipse trailer to primeire in front of Remember Me, which opens March 12 (Official Movie Website)
- Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner will be presenting at the Academy Awards March 7 (See more at Twilightish Blog)
- Rob Pattinson on the cover of Details, March 2010. (See more at the Detail Magazine’s Website)
- Vogue photo spread with Rob Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin (See more at Vogue.com)
- Robert back to work, on set of Bel Ami (See more at EclipseMovie.org)
- Walmart New Moon DVD: “Twilight Saga: New Moon Ultimate Fan Edition” has seven minutes of Eclipse footage (See more at Walmart.com)
- Call us on our voicemail: 513-252-2895
- review of Robsessed/Little Ashes on our website
- Facebook—Fan us!
- Christen Newborn calls out Kristen Stewart for trying to take Orlando Bloom 😀 (See more at TwilightishBlog.com)
Meat of the Discussion: Renee Higginbotham Dwyer
- See character description at Twilight Lexicon
- Why does she give up custody to Charlie?
- Who is the better parent: Charlie or Renee?
- Bella and Renee seem to be opposites
- Eclipse Script
Subscribe through iTunes!