Posted on | November 17, 2009 | 7 Comments
Just like every other Twilighter, I am in the throes of preparing for the upcoming New Moon premiere this week. If you are caught up on the latest Twilight Newborns podcast, you know Christen and I have passes for a New Moon screening in Cincinnati on Wednesday Nov. 18.
We hope we can get in since more passes are given out than there are seats. And we’re no Twilight fools. We saw the mammoth autograph cue line at TwiCon, and we witnessed how even a Pocket Edward can cause a stampede. These things can get intense.
So we’re formulating our strategy now to make sure we see the movie: (1) get there before school lets out (2) have bribe money (3) put in a good word with the Big Guy in the Sky.
The good thing is there is so much The Twilight Saga: New Moon goodness out there that preparing for the movie has been as easy as imprinting.
I wanted to share my list with you and let us know what you’re doing to get ready for the big premiere!
- Bought passes to see the New Moon screening on Wednesday thanks to Christen and her amazing Craigslist skillz
- Bought tickets to the midnight showing for Friday, Nov. 20. There is NEVER enough Edward!
- Listening the New Moon soundtrack on repeat in car, at work, in my dreams. My favorite song is “All I Believe In”, which is a bonus song from iTunes by The Magic Numbers And Amadou & Mariam. I skip to that song all the time.
- Catching up on Twilight podcasts. There are a plenitude of great podcasts out here (including our own, of course). If you want to supplement your Twilight Newborns podcasts, check out Imprint, Twilight Series Theories and The PattyCast.
- Recording those Twi-Cast TV appearances. Check out this list from MSN.
- Get Pocket Edward a werewolf outfit (See above). Or, better yet, get a Pocket Jacob.
- Checking out these Italy set photos from Chris, Fan of the Week Emeritus.
- Wash that Hot Topic “I Dreamed of Edward Cullen” t-shirt. Christen will thank me if I do.
Remember to share your list in the comments! And we still want to hear from you on our poll, “How excited are you to see the New Moon movie?”