Posted on | November 8, 2009 | 10 Comments
In episode 32, we discuss the upcoming New Moon movie, Stephenie Meyer’s scheduled appearance on the Oprah Winfry Show and Bella’s engagement ring.
- “All the Single Babies,” a parody of All the Single Ladies by Beyonce
- New Moon less than two weeks away for United States
- Taylor Swift in Saturday Night Live Twilight parody (See Twilight Lexicon for more info and to watch the parody)
- New Moon Mall Tour at Hot Topic – Los Angles was first stop (Read more at NewMoonMovie.org)
- Stephenie Meyer on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Friday, November 13th (Read more at NewMoonMovie.org)
- Vanity Fair photos/interview with Rob Pattinson – corn on the cob and lobster Rob (See more at VanityFair.com)
- Twilight Newborns attending an advanced screening cuz we shelled out the cash
- Poll: What should Edward Cullen be for Halloween?
- Fan of the Week: Jaz from Indiana via voicemail
Meat of the Discussion – Edward’s Mother’s Ring
- Eclipse chapter 20 “Compromise” (See chapter summary at TwilightLexicon.com)
- How does Edward get the ring?
- Would Edward lie to Bella to get her to wear something nice?
Subscribe through iTunes!