Posted on | March 23, 2009 | 9 Comments
As you know, Lauren’s Bite invented Pocket Edward (See more of her blog here). Her Pocket Edward fathered our Pocket Edward (not quite like Carlisle but close). Our Pocket Edward doesn’t have it as good as Lauren’s Bite’s, that’s for sure. Except the oven thing was rough.
Since the term “Pocket Edward” has exploded, we thought we’d try our hand at renaming him. It isn’t easy. At all.
So while we love the name, we want to give Lauren’s Bite props for coming up with him (Woot! Woot!) And just like when naming a book, naming a teeny tiny version of our god can be very challenging, as well.
Twilight Newborns’ Renaming of Pocket Edward:
- Edward the Ming Reader (Copy editor FAIL on the package)
- Growth Spurt Edward – Just give him time. By Junior year, he’ll be like the other guys.
- Ol’ Stiff Legs – Yet another odd characteristic of our little man.
- Tiny Bad Guy/Tiny Lion/Tiny Monster – Depending on his mood.
- MOPBOH (My Own Personal Brand of Heroin) We like how this sounds…”Where Mop-bo go? The nature reserve, of course.” (Btw MOPBOH–My Own Personal Brand of Heroine would work for Pocket Bella)
- FakePE – Might as well start this Twitter account now.
- Tickle Me Edward – He does tickle our fancy!
- Sir Sits-A-Lot – Cuz he can’t and we’re just mean!
- Bouffant Ken or Vampire Ken or Sparkle Ken
- Drawde (Edward backwards)
- My Own Personal Edward (MOPE) – Works especially well for New Moon.
- Eddie Idol
and our favorite…
Shrinky Dink Edward (Just add water!)